Mr. Rollings concentrates his legal practice in areas of commercial real estate, commercial financing, residential real estate, wills, trust, estate planning, probate, corporations, limited liability companies, business law, condominium law, contracts, real property title insurance. Mr. Rollings is also a Florida certified circuit court mediator and court appointed arbitrator. Mr. Rollings has extensive experience in areas such as:
- Represented numerous sellers and purchasers of commercial real estate, corporations, and businesses, including financing.
- Represented commercial banks in financing, documentation and closing of loans, including securing collateral and mortgagee title insurance.
- Represented Governmental authorities in issuance of tax free bonds.
- Formed numerous corporations, limited liability companies, limited partnerships, general partnerships and various types of business entities.
- Assist clients with estate planning, trusts and will matters.
- Represented trustees, personal representatives and beneficiaries in trust and probate administration.
- Provided representation to condominium developers and associations.
- Negotiation and preparation of commercial and residential real estate contracts for the sale and purchase of commercial property, homes and condominiums, including all documentation for closing and title insurance.
He is a member of the Lee County Bar Association, Alabama Bar Association, the Florida Bar, the American Bar Association and the Cape Coral Bar Association. He has been actively involved in the development of numerous business entities and charitable organizations within Lee County. He has served on the Board of Trustees, Board of Directors and as Chairman and President of numerous civic organizations and non-profit organizations. He was also admitted to practice before the United State Middle District Court of Florida.
Areas of Practice
♦ Complex Commercial Closings
♦ Deeds-in-Lieu of Foreclosure
♦ Drafting and Review of Real Estate Contracts
♦ Foreclosure Settlements
♦ Issuing Title Insurance
♦ Loan Modifications
♦ Purchase and Sale of Real Property
♦ Residential and Commercial Lending
♦ Residential Closings
♦ Short Sale for Primary Residences and Investment Properties
Mr. Rollings was born in Birmingham, Alabama. He is a graduate of Auburn University where he received a B.S. Degree in Business Science. He is a graduate of Cumberland School of Law of Samford University where he received his J.D. He was admitted to practice in Alabama, as well as Florida in 1972.
Alabama – 1972
Florida – October 6, 1972