Thomas M. Tarsia
Mr. Tarsia concentrates his legal practice in the areas of business law, foreclosure, litigation, landlord/tenant disputes, lien foreclosures, quiet title actions, commercial and residential real estate (transactional and litigation), corporations and limited liability corporate formations. Mr. Tarsia has extensive experience in defending and prosecuting parties in areas such as:
- Represented hundreds of home owners in foreclosure defense cases
- Represented homeowners relative to general issues and litigated their claims.
- Formed hundreds of corporations, limited liability companies, limited liability partnerships, limited partnerships, limited liability limited partnerships and family partnerships in Florida
- Successfully closed hundreds of residential and commercial transactions as an agent for Attorney’s Title Fund/Old Republic National Title Insurance Company
- Represented hundreds of debtors in their personal Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases.
- FDCPA/FCCPA lawsuits
Mr. Tarsia is an active member of the Florida Bar, American Bar Association, Lee County Bar Association, and an initiated member of Lambda Chi Alpha national fraternity. Before joining our team, Mr. Tarsia practiced law with the Law Office of Thomas M. Tarsia, PA and was the closing manager for Hyperion Title Company. From 2012 through 2015, Mr. Tarsia was recognized by Florida Super Lawyers magazine as a “Rising Star” for his excellence in practice. Also in 2013, he was recognized as one of Florida’s top young attorneys by The American Registry. He is an active member of the community with HandsUp Charity, WATCH D.O.G. program, and a member of the S.W. Florida Seminole Club.
Areas of Practice
♦ Real Estate
♦ Business Law
♦ General Civil Litigation
♦ Estate Planning
♦ Landlord/Tenant Disputes
♦ Corporate Formations
Mr. Tarsia was born in Passaic, New Jersey in 1976. He received his Bachelor of Arts from Florida State University. He later went on to earn his doctorate from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in Lansing, Michigan. He resides in Cape Coral with his wife and three children.
Florida: April 17, 2008
U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2008
U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Florida, 2008