Charles C. Jones II
Administrative Managing Partner
Mr. Jones concentrates his legal practice in the areas of estate planning, foreclosures, litigation, landlord/tenant disputes, lien foreclosures, quiet title actions, commercial and residential real estate, corporations, business law, general litigation, corporate and limited liability corporate formations, contract law, commercial transactions, partition actions and asset protection. Mr. Jones has extensive experience in defending and prosecuting parties in cases such as:
- Defended a 1.5 million dollar plus claim asserted by a bank against a small business owner and obtained a settlement with a significant principal reduction and term payments to allow the client to regrow his business.
- Represented property owners to obtain variances from Lee County relative to land development.
- Defended a company with over 125 civil lawsuits and 50 administrative complaints and the company is still operating and growing today.
- Represented over 150 homeowners in foreclosure defense cases.
- Assisted clients in maintaining assets despite judgments secured against them.
- Represented condominium associations and homeowners relative to general issues and litigated their claims.
- Formed in excess of 250 corporations, limited liability companies, limited liability partnerships, limited partnerships, limited liability limited partnerships and family partnerships in Florida, as well as in other states.
- Represented multiple banks in prosecuting foreclosure actions
- Mr. Jones is an active member of the community. He was elected as Vice President of the Cape Coral Bar Association, elected as President in 2007 and served on the committee. Mr. Jones also has held presentations on corporate formation to the Cape Coral Board of Realtors, has held round table discussions on ethics with Thomas M. Cooley orientation in Tampa, Florida and has lectured for the Gulf Coast Paralegal Association assisting students with obtaining their national certification.
Mr. Jones was born and raised in Fort Myers, Florida. He received his B.S. in Political Science from Florida State University in 2000. He worked for Lee County Court Administration as an Investigator for Pretrial Services prior to attending Thomas M. Cooley Law School. He was Cooley’s Managing Associated Editor on Law Review and a Member of the Moot Court Board. He was also a semifinalist in the Intra-school Moot Court Competition. He graduated CUM LAUDE and admitted to the Florida Bar in April of 2005. He joined Jones, Haber & Rollings PL. shortly thereafter. Mr. Jones has been a partner at the firm for four years and is the current acting managing partner.
Florida, May 6, 2005
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
Florida Middle District Bankruptcy Court